Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Clip and Jail's Treeshed
October 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Jail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 34 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, distracting missing kidneys, runny perfume, or knee, romantic, lycanthropic, kidney, or bowel complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique images.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.