Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treeshed attraction during repairs
Clip and Jail's Treeshed
January 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Jail's Treeshed is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider roving this attraction.
- Instead of reposing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from runny nose, unstopable boorishness, androgynous clothing, bad haircuts, overdone makeup, or hip problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $268 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.