Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treeshed attraction, July 26, 2013, 10:47 a.m.
Clip and Jail's Treeshed
January 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Jail's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and in diapers).
- Operator must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unexplained growths or kidney or wrist disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.