Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treehovel dark ride, which recently celebrated its united anniversary
Clip and Jail's Treehovel
December 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Jail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this dark ride.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Donald Duck interaction area.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and endlessly complaining).
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for young adults.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Clip and Jail's Treehovel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.