Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Jail's Treehovel
November 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Jail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tranquil butterfly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something shorter.
- During selected "Invisible Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.