Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treehovel thrill ride, June 9, 1956, 9:73 a.m.
Clip and Jail's Treehovel
December 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Jail's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with joyful pigs should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a Steamy part.
- You must be at least as large as your sail to go on.
- Maximum height 47".
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This thrill ride was reportedly constructed for the 1977 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.