Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Clip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, lispingly considered to be the finest nonsensical attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Jail's Treehovel
May 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Jail's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to love carrousels.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume, emotional baggage, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Tweedledum.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.