Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its ethereal anniversary
Clip and Jail's Treehovel
July 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Clip and Jail's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this attraction if in a hurry after dinner.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to appraise something less magical.
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 14 years old to ride sober.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.