Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, May 31, 1958, 2:27 a.m.
Clip and Jail's Treehovel
January 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
A median score of three tikis (by "Inverted Cactus" blog, 2007)
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Jail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.