Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Clip and Jail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Wheezy the Penguin
Clip and Jail's Treecottage
November 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Jail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.