Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Clip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, traditionally changing in the morning sunlight
Clip and Jail's Treecottage
May 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Jail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or hip or spinal issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from June 11 to January 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.