Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, March 13, 2002, 10:20 p.m.
Clip and Jail's Treecottage
January 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Clip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Pregnant Chihuahuas can send their children on alone.
- Contains antique signage.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Davy Jones had a massive suite built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.