Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Jail's Treecottage
January 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Clip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 29".
- Guest in front must be at least 69" tall.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or chest issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions (in that order) away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.