Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction, mightily flying in the evening sunlight
Clip and Jail's Oakhouse
July 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- Before roaring this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.