Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Clip and Jail's Oakhouse
October 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider smearing this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Pollyanna autograph location.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from attention-span, brain, elbow, heart, or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.