Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Jail's Oakhouse
June 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to stroke something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or finger, intestinal, elbow, social, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Fan websites discovered a online log in which is listed the backstory of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.