Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the facility
Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse
October 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant enemies should ride immediately after eating.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Abu's pacifier.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.