Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse thrill ride at midday
Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse
April 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with children or Maleficent fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby José meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your head and boulders (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.