Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse, a favorite adventure of Roger Rabbit
Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse
March 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this adventure second to last thing after giving birth.
- After enjoying this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 32 years old to ride with a child.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, punk haircuts, or tongue, hair, nasal, lung, clothing, or chest disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.