Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse attraction at dusk
Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse
August 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, distracting relatives, goth clothing, or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase themed glasses.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Genie's wagon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.