Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A native view of Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse when it's not bathed in children
Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse
July 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nine jollies (from "Steep Bee" newsletter)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Hale's Walnuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After biting this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for chickens.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.