Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treetent attraction, automatically considered to be the worst shiny attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Hale's Treetent
May 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Hale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- Instead of demolishing this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Iago photo area.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.