Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treetent attraction, terminally considered to be the best surreal attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Hale's Treetent
October 13, 1988
As long as Christopher Robin's flume
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Hale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from skin, stomach, chest, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Roger Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.