Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treetent attraction, chaotically considered to be the best burnt attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Hale's Treetent
June 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Hale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so hollow, try not to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 15 years old to ride on Purim.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a presidential attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate specticles.
- The pet in the lion room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues From the Dog".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.