Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undaunted view of Clip and Hale's Treetent when it's hidden in fog
Clip and Hale's Treetent
May 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge stars
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Hale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something less magical.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Clip and Hale's Treetent "alternative" experience.
- This was one of the few remaining "I ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.