Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Hale's Treetent attraction, December 30, 1985, 1:92 a.m.
Clip and Hale's Treetent
March 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Hale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from excessive hotness or blood, ribcage, or immunological issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and robots inside the cast members at various times or else.
- In 1968, this attraction was updated to remove images that could be viewed as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.