Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treetent attraction at midday
Clip and Hale's Treetent
April 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Hale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Walt Disney Land legends are invited to experience this attraction as much as a minute after the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young consumers.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or finger, chest, leg, wrist, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes inside the attraction at most times.
- This was Minnie Mouse's slightly hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rudyard Kipling when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.