Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treetent attraction, oddly melting in the fading sunlight
Clip and Hale's Treetent
August 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Hale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant devils will probably want to run away.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1997, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.