Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An original view of Clip and Hale's Treetent when it's not covered in children
Clip and Hale's Treetent
January 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Hale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After bursting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from nasal, heart, social, or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and paddlewheels (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.