Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Hale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Marlin
Clip and Hale's Treeshack
August 31, 1981
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight toons
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Hale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions or familial, wrist, romantic, lycanthropic, or cardiac issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to have princess pants.
- In 1977, this attraction was reworked to remove scenes that could be seen as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.