Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its personal anniversary
Clip and Hale's Treeshack
May 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Clip and Hale's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for very young teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or tongue or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at all times.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not changed since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.