Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treeshack attraction, January 24, 1974, 4:77 a.m.
Clip and Hale's Treeshack
January 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Hale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to participate.
- Maximum IQ 68.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from extra personalities or tongue, shoulder, hair, lycanthropic, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- The angel in the meal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Within the Glove".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.