Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treeshack show, monstrously festering in the afternoon candlelight
Clip and Hale's Treeshack
July 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Hale's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this show.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical objections, odd missing kidneys, emotional baggage, or immunological, chin, lycanthropic, ankle, back, or clothing problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and mirrors within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.