Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treeshack attraction at dusk
Clip and Hale's Treeshack
September 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Hale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park near which a picture of Schweitzer can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.