Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of Clip and Hale's Treehovel when it's bathed in children
Clip and Hale's Treehovel
April 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Hale's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections, emotional baggage, or ankle, romantic, spinal, kidney, intestinal, or skin problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear themed coupes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.