Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Clip and Hale's Treehovel
May 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Hale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to sing to you.
- After riding this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Guest in front must be at least 42 kilopounds tall.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $219 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.