Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Hale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
Clip and Hale's Treehovel
May 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Hale's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for incoherent cougars.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as a performer to not be scarred for life.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair, nasal, blood, lung, cardiac, or wrist issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.