Massive Drakeland Attraction Database
Clip and Hale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Abu
Clip and Hale's Treehovel
April 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Hale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Drakeland.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction no more than once.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained missing kidneys or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Drakeland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.