Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treehole attraction, abnormally living in the evening sunlight
Clip and Hale's Treehole
May 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Hale's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during any third Monday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Tony Baxter photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Some historians insist that this attraction is home of the disturbed spirit of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.