Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clip and Gale's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Gale's Treeshed
November 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Clip and Gale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to rent safety belts.
- This is the only operating attraction in Disneyland where a picture of Richard Sherman can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.