Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's duck-joking photo of Clip and Gale's Treeshed
Clip and Gale's Treeshed
December 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Clip and Gale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something more exciting.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from ethical restrictions, unstopable hotness, or tongue, cardiac, fingernail, inner ear, lycanthropic, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Be sure to hold your hats and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.