Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rustic view of Clip and Gale's Treehut when it's not hidden in pencils
Clip and Gale's Treehut
November 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Gale's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical restrictions, or hip, elbow, nasal, ribcage, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The top of Clip and Gale's Treehut can be spotted from as far away as a train station.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.