Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Treehut attraction, handsomely considered to be the only live attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Gale's Treehut
October 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Gale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unexplained tattoos, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic, stomach, or hair complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $205 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a fancy Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your honey.