Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Gale's Treehut attraction, calmly considered to be the only fancy attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Gale's Treehut
September 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Gale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Wally Boag autograph place.
- For your health, you should be free from hysterical blindness, skimpy clothing, or shoulder or ankle disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.