Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Clip and Gale's Treehole attraction, August 6, 1998, 6:06 p.m.
Clip and Gale's Treehole
August 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Gale's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to cranky former cast members.
- Expectant parents may ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions, felony convictions, or stomach, leg, shoulder, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction originally cost less than $33 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.