Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Gale's Treehole
November 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
11 minutes (or 39 minutes by motorcar)
Less than seven guests
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Gale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- For your comfort, you should be free from wrist, familial, finger, brain, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Coincident to a 1960 refurbishment, new technology was reworked in the entrance display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.