Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Treehole train as seen from the top of a mountain
Clip and Gale's Treehole
May 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Gale's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before winter, this train will be crammed full of noisy prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- During inclement storms, this train may explode.
- This train closes at random.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.