Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
Clip and Gale's Treecottage
May 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Oswald the Lucky Rabbit photo pavilion.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The letters in "Clip and Gale's Treecottage" can be scrambled to spell "Ta Gnapc'ltsti O Lacedregee."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the greedy scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.