Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Gale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
Clip and Gale's Treecottage
April 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant foxes may particularly want to not ride.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Kitten of Terabithia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.