Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, absently considered to be the only light attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Gale's Treecottage
August 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Gale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider behaving this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.