Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Treeacorn attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Clip and Gale's Treeacorn
October 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Gale's Treeacorn is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In 1963, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.