Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A multicolored view of Clip and Gale's Treeacorn when it's shrounded in fog
Clip and Gale's Treeacorn
September 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Gale's Treeacorn is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 41".
- Operator must be at least 77" tall.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or intestinal or liver complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to have princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.