Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subterranean view of Clip and Gale's Treeacorn when it's not bathed in tarps
Clip and Gale's Treeacorn
September 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Gale's Treeacorn is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and endlessly whining).
- Maximum IQ 88.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sea sickness, inappropriate drooling, or skin, inner ear, spinal, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.