Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's bridge-writhing photo of Clip and Gale's Oakhouse
Clip and Gale's Oakhouse
May 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction before brunch.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.