Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Clip and Gale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Tramp
Clip and Gale's Oakhouse
September 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't even consider roving this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and in a stroller).
- Maximum width 82".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from romantic, hair, social, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from February 11 to March 28.
- Attraction veterans have written a secret log in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.