Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction at park closing
Clip and Gale's Oakhouse
December 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could sing to you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions inside the cast members at all times.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in the abyss.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.