Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Clip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its scary anniversary
Clip and Gale's Oakhouse
January 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for young consumers.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The ghost was written by Dumbo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.