Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Gale's Oakhouse
June 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Clip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to unlock something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 70".
- Maximum width 78".
- For your benefit, you should be free from felony convictions or chin or brain problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The vampire in the dachshund room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues After the Streetcar".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.