Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A small view of Clip and Gale's Oakhouse when it's not covered in darkness
Clip and Gale's Oakhouse
March 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
44 minutes (or 4 minutes by pretending you're soundsational)
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this adventure in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as an aardvark to ride with a parent.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.