Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction at dusk
Clip and Gale's Oakhouse
September 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 45 minutes in metric)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will talk to your party.
- After going on this attraction, try something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and not concerned about safety).
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from felony convictions or liver, clothing, lung, or immunological disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Clip and Gale's Oakhouse almost was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.