Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Clip and Fail's Treetent when it's inundated in darkness
Clip and Fail's Treetent
September 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 34 minutes in metric)
Greater than four thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Fail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland pet owners might try to visit this attraction as much as a half hour after regular operating hours.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.