Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Clip and Fail's Treetent attraction, happily suing in the evening sunlight
Clip and Fail's Treetent
August 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.