Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Fail's Treehut experience as seen from the top of an inn
Clip and Fail's Treehut
January 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Fail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this experience in the evening.
- Before enjoying this experience, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 27 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers within the experience at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.