Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Fail's Treehut attraction during repairs
Clip and Fail's Treehut
January 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Fail's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, other guests might joke with patents.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to participate.
- Shortest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animal.