Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's bread-flapping photo of Clip and Fail's Treehut
Clip and Fail's Treehut
August 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Fail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant gods won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or intestinal, social, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.