Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Fail's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of the village
Clip and Fail's Planthouse
August 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Fail's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a baroque attraction, children are required to rent custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.