Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's fresco-oppressing photo of Clip and Fail's Bushhouse
Clip and Fail's Bushhouse
May 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Clip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to eliminate this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Special Mornings," lucky Disneyland pet owners may be able to enjoy this attraction half a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.