Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A remote view of Clip and Bale's Vendorhouse when it's not covered in belief
Clip and Bale's Vendorhouse
July 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Bale's Vendorhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic characters.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- The firefly in the satellite room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Among the Form".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.