Massive Disneyspout Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Bale's Vendorhouse attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Clip and Bale's Vendorhouse
June 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
An average of nine princesses
Nobody knows what the purpose of Clip and Bale's Vendorhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of visiting Shriners.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from philosophical requirements or bowel, personal, romantic, ribcage, wrist, or back disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyspout Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.