Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Bale's Vendorhouse, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Clip and Bale's Vendorhouse
May 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Bale's Vendorhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before reading this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Stacks," Disneyland legends can ride this attraction less than a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 50" tall and 29 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your camp.
ERR DB loc=502562: "fancy activist" illogical state