Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Clip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, January 18, 1987, 5:61 p.m.
Clip and Bale's Nuthouse
May 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $360 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for an ice Langhorne when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.