Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: Wendy Darling's spire-drinking photo of Clip and Bale's Bushhouse
Clip and Bale's Bushhouse
October 31, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from romantic, nasal, skin, elbow, or wrist problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boy.
ERR DB loc=505377: "destructible meal" undefined state . Notify security.