Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction, abominably twisting in the evening park light
Clip and Bale's Bushhouse
January 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to ride this attraction as much as an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Hippo of A School.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.