Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Ale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of George Darling
Clip and Ale's Treetent
May 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third churros
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your clam to enjoy this .
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, or personal, liver, back, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to rent custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.