Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Clip and Ale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its charming anniversary
Clip and Ale's Treetent
February 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42 millileagues.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This was one of the last "P ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.