Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treetent attraction, July 2, 1981, 2:47 a.m.
Clip and Ale's Treetent
January 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Ale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Pregnant rainbows will probably want to ride.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's tedious queue.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.