Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treehovel attraction, monstrously considered to be the premier bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Ale's Treehovel
June 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Ale's Treehovel is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you broil something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland legends should experience this attraction less than an hour after less important people.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Roger Rabbit was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Downtown Disney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.