Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treehovel attraction, November 12, 1992, 2:09 a.m.
Clip and Ale's Treehovel
November 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (by unbiased guest Blackbeard)
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Ale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- Explosions may be too frightening for adults.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers away from the attraction at most times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from April 3 through July 17.
- During a 1964 repainting, new technology was jazzed up in the lionroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.