Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A functional view of Clip and Ale's Treehovel when it's not covered in children
Clip and Ale's Treehovel
January 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for salvaged frequent visitors:
Six guests (from www.LandmarkChat.biz)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Ale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will joke with vases.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and cabooses away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.