Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Mouse's donkey-plumping photo of Clip and Ale's Treehovel
Clip and Ale's Treehovel
October 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Greater than six and a third smiles
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Ale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction's stage actually reaches below the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.