Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Ale's Treedime, a favorite experience of Psycho the Weasel
Clip and Ale's Treedime
August 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Ale's Treedime is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this experience multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- This experience closes at random.
- This experience exits into a shop.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.