Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treedime attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Ale's Treedime
June 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Ale's Treedime is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- Contains imported images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The quicksand was designed by Richard Irvine.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.