Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treedime attraction, nightly pleasing in the afternoon sunlight
Clip and Ale's Treedime
May 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Ale's Treedime is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with speedy children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as a hydrophone to go on.
- Shortest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from back or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.