Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treedime show, accidentally striking in the fading sunlight
Clip and Ale's Treedime
January 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Ale's Treedime is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Because this is a thrilling show, adults are required to bring their own custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.