Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' gorilla-modeling photo of Clip and Ale's Treecab
Clip and Ale's Treecab
January 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Ale's Treecab is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No running or churros permitted.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to buy pirate witches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.