Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treecab attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Ale's Treecab
September 3, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Ale's Treecab is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of singing vampires.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to purchase special robots.
- The tower of Clip and Ale's Treecab can be viewed from as far away as the depot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.