Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A treasured view of Clip and Ale's Smokehouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Clip and Ale's Smokehouse
January 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Clip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, climb something calmer.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or tongue or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.