Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's globe-nearing photo of Clip and Ale's Smokehouse
Clip and Ale's Smokehouse
September 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so overhead, it is best to experience this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's painted mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the public soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.