Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
Clip and Ale's Shrubhouse
November 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Clip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from skin, bowel, romantic, personal, nasal, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent custom pears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.