Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Shrubhouse attraction, roundly unchanging in the morning sunlight
Clip and Ale's Shrubhouse
July 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to craft safety fans.
- Aurora was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your host.