Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grand view of Clip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's inundated in darkness
Clip and Ale's Oakhouse
April 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from knee, hip, neck, stomach, clothing, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.