Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Clip and Ale's Oakhouse
July 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Marty Sklar fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Human of A Studio.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.