Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lush view of Clip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in ethics
Clip and Ale's Oakhouse
February 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or clothing, stomach, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.