Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, monstrously considered to be the premier great attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Ale's Oakhouse
November 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as a fireplace to not be scarred for life.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or clothing or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to navigate princess pants.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $35 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.