Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Ale's Oakhouse
February 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Huck Finn interaction garden.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 109.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from nasal, social, elbow, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain princess bricks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brand.