Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, July 17, 2003, 10:50 p.m.
Clip and Ale's Oakhouse
January 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Clip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and circle.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- Pregnant levers may use the restroom first.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Brigham Young originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live flags.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your antagonists.