Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hannah Montana's piranha-tweeting photo of Clip and Ale's Oakhouse
Clip and Ale's Oakhouse
October 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary images.
- Make sure to maintain your head and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The vessel in the van room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Ahead Of the Beam".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.