Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Oakhouse dark ride during construction
Clip and Ale's Oakhouse
May 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Clip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this dark ride immediately.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 57".
- Pregnant ponies won't want to not ride.
- All of this dark ride's rooms are named after characters from the Rainforest Café.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the hard room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.