Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Bushhouse attraction at dusk
Clip and Ale's Bushhouse
May 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature consumers.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.