Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's butterfly-drumming photo of Chip with Dale's Trollhouse
Chip with Dale's Trollhouse
October 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip with Dale's Trollhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum width 76".
- Driver must be at least 45" tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 11 years old to ride a second time.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for tweens.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.