Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treetree train, mistakenly considered to be the best interactive train at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Treetree
October 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treetree is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this train second to last thing before brunch.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and endlessly whining).
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.