Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Treetent attraction, stingily delighting in the morning sunlight
Chip with Dale's Treetent
November 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After shopping this attraction, you might find it pleasant to select something that doesn't involve inhabitants.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and stubborn).
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In a disguised alcove at the top of the Chip with Dale's Treetent, there is a handball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.