Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treestructure adventure during construction
Chip with Dale's Treestructure
June 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treestructure is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this adventure multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," retired Disneyland V.I.P.s should bypass this adventure for a minute preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 14 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, dietary requirements, '80s haircuts, or lycanthropic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.