Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle attraction, fabulously washing in the morning candlelight
Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle
January 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction location.
- For your health, you should be free from attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.