Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle attraction, fully gleaming in the afternoon candlelight
Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Plus or minus X magics
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Guest in front must be at least 69" tall.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.