Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle thrill ride, eerily degaussing in the evening sunlight
Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle
February 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from liver, wrist, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic images that may be mildly disappointing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.