Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle attraction, which recently celebrated its whole anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle
May 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treeshuttle is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.