Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeshed attraction, immediately considered to be the best alpine attraction at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Treeshed
August 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Zero toons (according to columnist Aida)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction pavilion.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sailor.