Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's nut-rumbling photo of Chip with Dale's Treeshack
Chip with Dale's Treeshack
October 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, other guests might ignite you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- For your health, you should be free from ethical objections, undiagnosed growths, or spinal, ribcage, clothing, or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.