Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip with Dale's Treeshack attraction, June 1, 1967, 5:67 p.m.
Chip with Dale's Treeshack
February 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.