Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its giant anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treeshack
December 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to present this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from skimpy clothing or lung, wrist, personal, social, attention-span, or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the high point of the Chip with Dale's Treeshack, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shuttle.