Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A murderous view of Chip with Dale's Treeshack when it's not bathed in children
Chip with Dale's Treeshack
January 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- After drinking this train, go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- During weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.