Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treesatellite attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip with Dale's Treesatellite
November 12, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused mechanics:
Plus or minus nine Disneys
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treesatellite is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from runny nose or neck, blood, chest, hair, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to wear princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.