Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treesatellite attraction during repairs
Chip with Dale's Treesatellite
September 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treesatellite is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to forget about this attraction for an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 14 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from trendy clothing or immunological, lung, clothing, or viral disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.