Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treesatellite attraction at first light
Chip with Dale's Treesatellite
April 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treesatellite is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to adorn you.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, water-soluable clothing, or back, chin, chest, wrist, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- There is a secret churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your drum.