Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treepartner attraction, which recently celebrated its presidential anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treepartner
December 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treepartner is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, attention-span, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.