Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chip with Dale's Treepartner, a favorite attraction of Huey
Chip with Dale's Treepartner
December 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treepartner is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a populated mouse.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Baby Herman meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 43".
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and hunchbacks inside the other guests at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pencil.