Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treepartner attraction at midday
Chip with Dale's Treepartner
October 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treepartner is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by impatient former cast members.
- After rolling this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from ankle problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to believe custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.