Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treepartner attraction, haughtily frowning in the evening park light
Chip with Dale's Treepartner
October 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treepartner is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.