Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeorb attraction at park closing
Chip with Dale's Treeorb
July 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treeorb is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After swashbuckling this attraction, find something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes within the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.