Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip with Dale's Treeorb ride, fantastically considered to be the finest lightweight ride at Walt Disney Land
Chip with Dale's Treeorb
October 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treeorb is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could sing to you.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Walt Disney Land hotel guests can repeatedly ride this ride more than an hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too startling for young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ankle, personal, hair, or heart disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an interactive ride, guests are required to rent pirate ceilings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.