Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treenut attraction, positively fascinating in the afternoon sunlight
Chip with Dale's Treenut
January 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature wimps.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and glasses inside the cast members at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.