Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treenut
September 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, finger, back, or familial problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.