Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treenut dark ride, ostentatiously guiding in the morning sunlight
Chip with Dale's Treenut
November 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this dark ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- After enjoying this dark ride, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 39".
- Driver must be at least 38" tall.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 2 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of heights, moral conflicts, unstopable drooling, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.