Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A forbidden view of Chip with Dale's Treenut when it's bathed in cows
Chip with Dale's Treenut
June 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, immunological, elbow, attention-span, ribcage, or personal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels below the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.