Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treenest attraction, cunningly performing in the shrouded candlelight
Chip with Dale's Treenest
June 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this attraction, repurpose something with a different ambiance.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to participate.
- Maximum height 47".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from knee or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.