Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A royal view of Chip with Dale's Treenest when it's not bathed in judgment
Chip with Dale's Treenest
July 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Christina Aguilera autograph pavilion.
- For your benefit, you should be free from wrist, clothing, or skin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and balloons within the vehicle at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- In concert with a 2011 repainting, new technology was added to the attic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.