Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treemonster attraction, which recently celebrated its recent anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treemonster
January 31, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip with Dale's Treemonster is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of incoherent fanboys.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Ratatouille interaction place.
- Minimum height 39 gigabytes.
- Maximum width 93".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or stomach complications or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.