Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treemonster adventure, March 1, 1965, 1:03 p.m.
Chip with Dale's Treemonster
January 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treemonster is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters might make silly comments to you.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- Because this is a thrilling adventure, viewers are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.