Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iridescent view of Chip with Dale's Treehut when it's not inundated in tarps
Chip with Dale's Treehut
September 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22 bushels.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.