Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Chip with Dale's Treehut
February 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- Be sure to keep your hats and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
- On its first year before closing permanently, the Chip with Dale's Treehut roundly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.