Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehut show during a moment of contemplation
Chip with Dale's Treehut
June 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to enter a show vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this show will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this show, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from unexplained growths or skin, immunological, inner ear, or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may panic service animals.
- During unexpected storms, this show may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.