Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehut attraction, merrily stretching in the shrouded candlelight
Chip with Dale's Treehut
November 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more magical.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- One of the fiends was created to move like Willie the Giant.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.