Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip with Dale's Treehovel
May 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired retirees
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or skin, stomach, bowel, chest, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- This was one of the last "I ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.