Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehovel attraction, unusually considered to be the best round attraction at DisneyLand
Chip with Dale's Treehovel
September 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
215 guest lengths
In the neighborhood of six stars
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to go on.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.