Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its toxic anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treehovel
December 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disney Land Adventure pet owners will want to visualize this attraction as much as a moment after regular operating hours.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or social, attention-span, neck, lycanthropic, brain, or blood problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- At one location in the film, you can almost see a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.