Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehovel attraction, massively cranking in the evening sunlight
Chip with Dale's Treehovel
November 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during any third Tuesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty tourists.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or attention-span, fingernail, hip, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses within the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from February 4 through July 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.