Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehole ride during repairs
Chip with Dale's Treehole
December 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction area.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 30 years old to ride with a child.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, riders are required to obtain special specticles.
- Ride is closed for seasonal improvements from January 23 until about August 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your submarine.