Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehole attraction, softly delighting in the fading sunlight
Chip with Dale's Treehole
October 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 37".
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from blood, bowel, attention-span, or spinal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions within the attraction at various times.
- On its second year after the park opened, the Chip with Dale's Treehole oddly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.