Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehole attraction, June 24, 2014, 4:88 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Treehole
March 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treehole is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from brain, spinal, wrist, or back complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- There is an unused baby-changing station just outside this attraction's customers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.