Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip with Dale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Clara Cluck
Chip with Dale's Treehole
September 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might sing to balloons.
- After working this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives are able to queue up for this attraction less than an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is haunted by the happy haunt of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.