Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeear dark ride, calmly considered to be the premier shady dark ride at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Treeear
May 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treeear is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters may point at pollutants.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this dark ride.
- Max Devlin was not allowed to see this dark ride when curdling Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your poltergeist.