Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's trash-haunting photo of Chip with Dale's Treeear
Chip with Dale's Treeear
October 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treeear is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Elastigirl autograph place.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to buy special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.