Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A negative view of Chip with Dale's Treeear when it's not shrounded in children
Chip with Dale's Treeear
August 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treeear is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 29 bushels.
- Maximum height 75" (on tiptoes).
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.