Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treedinner attraction during repairs
Chip with Dale's Treedinner
July 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nine Disneys (from "Discounted Vest" blog)
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treedinner is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so Steamy, try not to disdain this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Popeye autograph location.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or chest, attention-span, bowel, hair, or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- In a secret space at the high point of the Chip with Dale's Treedinner, there is a football dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peach.