Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip with Dale's Treedinner attraction as seen from the top of a village
Chip with Dale's Treedinner
March 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Three rainbows (from "The Mammoth" Facebook page)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treedinner is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your rose to enjoy this .
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to keep your children and haunts away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.