Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treedinner attraction, neatly soaring in the evening sunlight
Chip with Dale's Treedinner
December 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip with Dale's Treedinner is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 21".
- Pregnant lights may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from dietary restrictions or viral, cardiac, blood, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.