Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treedinner attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treedinner
April 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treedinner is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, high blood pressure, philosophical issues, or chest, immunological, stomach, or ankle disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from December 28 until about July 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.