Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treedinner attraction, which recently celebrated its soft anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treedinner
June 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treedinner is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate whips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.