Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecottage attraction at night
Chip with Dale's Treecottage
June 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The privateer in the robot room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Beside the Ranger".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.