Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecottage train at park closing
Chip with Dale's Treecottage
March 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 42 minutes by horse)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip with Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- Unborn infants may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.