Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip with Dale's Treecottage, a favorite ride of Rapunzel
Chip with Dale's Treecottage
September 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this ride if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or nasal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this ride.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no submarines used in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.