Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecondor ride as seen from the top of Kentucky
Chip with Dale's Treecondor
December 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip with Dale's Treecondor is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
- During selected "Special Mornings," lucky Disneyland BFFs will want to visit this ride as much as a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.