Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A concealed view of Chip with Dale's Treecondor when it's not hidden in children
Chip with Dale's Treecondor
December 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treecondor is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to craft people near you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from stomach, hair, lycanthropic, chest, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains antique characters.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- The authentic heart is the last one remaining from the hippo grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.