Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Treecondor attraction during repairs
Chip with Dale's Treecondor
October 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip with Dale's Treecondor is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from December 9 until perhaps July 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.