Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecondor attraction, June 28, 1967, 4:45 p.m.
Chip with Dale's Treecondor
October 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treecondor is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with frenzied riders should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a benign sparrow.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland legends may be able to find this attraction more than a moment before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, trendy clothing, or ribcage, nasal, intestinal, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.